You’ve landed at my internet home. I’m in the middle of restructuring and clarifying, so I don’t know quite what this will look like when it’s finished. However…
If you have landed here, perhaps you’re feeling compelled to do what it takes to up-level your relationship with yourself.
And I’m glad you came.
While I finish up figuring out the next iteration of this web space, I’ll leave you with this:
You know how women often struggle with –
- feeling vaguely dissatisfied with a life that looks good; feeling poignantly pulled toward something more
- saying ‘no’ to others/yes to self, without guilt
- having read all the books but being stuck in the same patterns; knowing it’s not about more information
I get it. The access point may be through a nagging something, usually in one or more of the major life areas. But a bullet list of how to make that thing better isn’t going to cut it anymore. What you’re looking for is someone to gently keep their hand to your back and usher you through to a more grounded, real way to relate to yourself, which in turn changes how you relate to everything.
Right now, you can do a few things to help figure out if you’d like to spend more time in my circle:
- Take a glance to the right:
- You can put your name on my email list. I don’t email often, but when I do it’s because something’s felt compelling for me to share with like-minded folks. In return for some space in your in box, you get a quick perspective shifty practice you can play with.
- There’s also a clicky-box over there if you want to jump right in and schedule a quick chat to learn more.
- If you haven’t already connected with me in the Facebook world, there’s also a little button floating somewhere over there. Click through to “Like”. I use that space to spool out off-the-cuff inspirations or share uplifting bits I find around the net.
- You can also click right here, or follow the link for “Work With Me” at the top of the page.
- As I said, there’s restructuring going on around here, but the heart of what I do still aligns with what you’ll find there. I use the resources available to me to foster heightened awareness and deeper connection.