Today, Danielle LaPorte’s burning question was timely, in a week with its fair share of suckosity.
What do you suck at?
Let me see, I suck at…
- Cleaning house. I’m totally fine with that.
- Doing anything daily.
- Feeling things in real time. It was taught right out of me, but I’m better now.
- Being dogmatic.
- Not caring when people are hurting.
- Following through on house projects. That’s why my guy and I are a good team.
- Ignoring the magic of nature. That suckosity is going to cause a car crash one day.
- Cooking awful food.
Eight is enough
That feels like a good number for today. I can own those things. I find support for the ones that matter (thank you to the oh-so-sweet ladies that clean my house!) and let the rest be. They are just part of me.
Grateful for the question today.